Sunday, September 13, 2026

Four Hands, Two Sonatas ( TV Series 2026 – )

 ""It's 14:45. I can barely wait until 17:00 to see ep 6 on Netflix. I am also scared to watch it because until eps 7 and 8 I will have to wait another week. 10 years have passed and Jeon Ji-hyun is missing...""

I love this show ... Four Hands, Two Sonatas ( TV Series 2026 – )

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Hands,_Two_Sonatas 포핸즈

The piano is my favorite instrument... I don't play, but I would have loved to play the piano.

Song Kang plays Kang Pi-o, a rich and perfect piano prodigy who feels heavy pressure to succeed. 

Lee Jun-young plays Choi Jeong-yo, a raw and talented rival who has a difficult home life.

People say it's a sad one, and I think so too. 

Perhaps it's for the best that it's still airing and we don't know the ending yet, because I don't like watching sad endings. 

That's why I haven't seen Hotel Del Luna... 

I love Song Kang! Even though I didn't like Nevertheless... 

As for Lee Jun-young, I've seen him around then and now, but I'm not quite a fan. Still, seeing his villain character in Weak Hero Class 2, I was impressed — he was great to watch!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt39368345/

 

 


It is not a BL, everybody says that. I wonder if we'll learn that they are brothers. 

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1409384061408891

I wonder if it would be better if Choi Jeong-yo dies... After all, Romeo and Juliet, like Rose and Jack from Titanic, are the greatest love stories because they die... So would Pi-o be the greatest if Jeong-yo died? After all, he's better than Pi-o, and Pi-o doesn't really stand a chance of beating him. He doesn't feel the music, or will he?

He only won the contest because Jeong-yo didn't play, and don't forget that his playing has Jeong-yo's interpretation. So, isn't Pi-o just a copycat? 

Going to watch ep 6 on Netflix now.

https://www.netflix.com/title/82682404 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment